26 Nov 2014

Fall Cosy Time Tag

1;; Crunching Leaves: The world is full of colour. Choose a book that has reds, oranges, and yellows on the cover.

The Hobbit By J.R.R Tolkien, it has bits of red on the wall and yellow outside.

2;; Cosy Sweater: It's finally cold enough to don warm cosy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?

Paper Towns by John Green.

3;; Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favourite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day.

Fantasy, mainly because its my favourite genre.

4;; Cool Crisp Air: What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

President Snow From The Hunger Games, this one might sound a little strange but imagine being the most powerful person in all of Panem.

5;; Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?

True Calling By Siobhan Davis, I am almost complete this book and I really like it so far. I haven't really heard many people talking about this book but they should.

6;; Coat, Scarves, and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up. What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?

I don't think I have any, thankfully.

7;; Pumpkin Spice: What's your favourite fall time comfort food/foods?

Coffee Walnut Cookies.

Thank you Holly from Lost In A Library for tagging me. I tag Michelle from Tales Of Yesterday.

2 comments:

Thank You For Commenting!